August 21, 2016

🌸 5 Back To School hacks collab w/BarboraKami 🌸


What's up everyone? I hope everyone is having an amazing day just as I'm! Anyways today's post is going to be my second collab post for this month and I'm actually excited about this one because you know, going back to school is so fun "serious face". Oh forgot to introduce you to my partner in crime, actually I meant my partner in this post, Barbora "check out her blog HERE " I am so lucky to collaborate with such a lovely blogger! Anyways without further or due let's get started with this amazing post.

First, Eating chocolate while studying helps the brain retains new information easily and is directly linked to high test scores.



Second, When studying something new, teach a friend about it. Let them ask you questions. If you can teach something well, then you understand it well.



Third, Studying for 30-50 minutes at a time (with a break of 10 mins in between) is the most effective way to retain information.



Forth, You're more likely to remember something if you speak it out loudly instead of simply reading it over and over again. But please no singing XD just kidding!



Last but not least,  You're more likely to remember something that you wrote in blue ink than in black ink. And that actually works for me so it definitely might work for some of you.

I know that this post might be short, but to be honest me myself, I don't like reading a lot of detailed information when it comes to School hacks and tips. So I wanted it to be short and simple for everyone to take benefit from.
Until next time, Bye xx

Lots of love,
TME

No comments:

Post a Comment